1. Click on Reports on the left hand side menu.
2. Once clicked on Report then Overall Activity summary of your campaign will be viewed on your screen further you can filter the reports according to your need.
- Summary: View your overall reports of the campaigns you have sent till date.
- Campaigns: View your individual report for your campaigns sent.
- Channels: Easily categorize your campaigns according to the channels used to send the campaign.
- Automation: Automate your campaign through automation. Lets say if your subscriber opens your email then you can set a thanking email that will trigger to them.
- Link Tracking: It gives the summary of the links which got the maximum clicks.
- Date range: Easily Filter your campaign according to the day.
- Campaign: Filter your campaigns individually to view reports.
- Channels: Categorize your campaigns according to the channels used to send the campaign.
- Filter: Set your reports according to your need.