An email subject line is considered an opening statement or pickup line if I may even say – it decides the fate of your email campaign.
Here’s a list of the Best Sales Email Subject Lines That Work:
- This is regarding [Reason for Communication with Target Email Recipient]
- Question about [The email recipient’s objectives or goals]
- Next Steps Moving Forward
- [Mutual Friend] recommended I get in touch
- Do not open this email [until Christmas]
- [USP] reasons to get started
- Can we help you achieve [The email recipient’s objectives or goals]
- Hi [Name], did you know how [Competitor’s Name] excels in marketing?
-  New Ideas to Generate Leads at [Company Name]
-  Ideas to improve [Client’s Pain Point]
- Last  Days left: Year Ending Offer
-  Trends in the [Industry Name] This Week
We update this regularly with new and innovative sales subject line ideas that see prominent email subscriber engagement.